Bike Newton recently received an email about an event that should interest anyone who wants to keep fit later this winter when the white starts blowing:
Contact INFO@VELOXROTA.ORG to register.
My name is Allison Carter, and I am part of Team Velox Rota, the largest friends-and-family cycling team that raises funds and rides for the MS Foundation of New England. We are a Boston-area group that trains and educates cyclists for safe, long-distance charity rides, particularly those that benefit the MS Foundation. For more information about TVR, check out our website: http://www.veloxrota.org/
I work in Newton and I have become familiar with the good work your organization does, including organizing community rides to promote safe streets for folks on bikes as well as leading a group of riders on the Newton House Tour. I have attached a poster for an upcoming Spin-a-thon even that will be held on January 14th at the Boston Sports Club in Davis Square, Somerville. We are hoping to attract people who are interested in cycling and looking for training over the wintertime to participate.
Contact INFO@VELOXROTA.ORG to register.

No comments:
Post a Comment