Reminds me of all the bike-as-utility-vehicle situations I've seen in India!
How about a competition? Photo of most innovative use of bike as utility vehicle in Newton? (I only specify "in Newton" so your photo won't just win before we get moving.)
Or bike-as-a-statement-of-patriotism-and-civic-duty. Here I am thinking of the gentleman I see once in a while biking along Beacon St. in Newton on a recumbent bike whose faring is decorated with the Stars and Stripes. Or the bike commuter I saw the other day with a little US flag waving from his bike rack. I love this counterpoint to the bumper sticker patriots.
3 comments:
Reminds me of all the bike-as-utility-vehicle situations I've seen in India!
How about a competition? Photo of most innovative use of bike as utility vehicle in Newton? (I only specify "in Newton" so your photo won't just win before we get moving.)
Or bike-as-a-statement-of-patriotism-and-civic-duty. Here I am thinking of the gentleman I see once in a while biking along Beacon St. in Newton on a recumbent bike whose faring is decorated with the Stars and Stripes. Or the bike commuter I saw the other day with a little US flag waving from his bike rack. I love this counterpoint to the bumper sticker patriots.
Ohh I've seen good ones in Newton too, but I am not fast enough with the camera!
Post a Comment